The objective is to create awareness & impart working knowledge to enable delegates to understand & interpret requirements of SA 8000.
The essential objective of this course is to create awareness within the organization regarding various basic requirements of the standard & impart working knowledge on how these requirements can be interpreted to suit the organization’s processes, products,
people & customers.
It essentially covers the basic requirements of SA 8000 & its interpretation & hence helps in providing a great amount of awareness to the group of people in the organization.
– SA8000 Certification process
– SA8000 Certification know-how
– SA8000 benefits
Who should attend?
- Persons who wish to implement social accountability management system based on SA 8000 in their organization
- Persons who will be required to have the working knowledge essential to motivate the team implementing the social accountability management system,
- Persons who are planning to attend higher level training courses like SA 8000 internal auditor/documentation & implementation/ lead auditor course.
- Introduction to SA 8000,
- Development & History
- Basic requirements of SA 8000 & its interpretation (Purpose & scope of the standard, Important Terms & definitions, Social accountability requirements & its application referring to applicable local legal requirements),
- Course summary,
- End of course