“ISO TS 16949 Internal Auditor course” helps students understand and practice internal auditing for ISO/TS 16949. Students will gain the skills to create audit schedules, follow audit trails, and write non-conformance and audit reports. Experienced instructors lead students through case studies and audit simulations. The instructor-led lectures also help students understand the role of customer-specific requirements within the auditing process.
ISO TS 16949 Internal Auditor course Learning Objectives:
- Understand the specific requirements of ISO/TS 16949
- Understand the three types of internal audits required by ISO/TS 16949 (system, process, and product auditing)
- Understand the audit phases of planning, execution, and follow-up
- Gain necessary skills to create audit schedules, follow audit trails, and write non-conformance and audit reports
ISO TS 16949 Internal Auditor Course Materials:
Students receive comprehensive course manuals with reference materials.
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals interested in understanding the requirements of ISO TS 16949:2009
- Individuals who will manage, conduct, or participate in internal audits
- Individuals who will audit to the ISO TS 16949:2009 specification
Participants should have a working knowledge of quality management systems, ISO 9001.