ISO/TS16949 is a widely recognized quality standard used in the Automotive Industry. The standard is an interpretation of ISO9001 for the Automotive industry and contains requirements such as Quality Control Planning, Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, Statistical Quality Control, Measure System Analysis. This course although wide ranging intends to cover all the issues surrounding ISO/TS16949 including implementation, auditing and action planning.
Course delegates will be able to as a consequence of this course:
- Be aware of the aims and objectives of ISO/TS16949
- Understand the ISO/TS16949 Quality System content
- Interpret for application purposes and internally audit against the new ISO/TS16949 Quality System Technical Standard.
- Identify the need and create any additional processes and procedures reflecting the ISO/TS16949 standard.
- Use an Audit check list for ISO/TS16949 Standard
- Coherently answer questions regarding the ISO/TS16949 Standard
Who Should Attend?
- Quality Professionals and Senior Management wishing to introduce ISO/TS16949 Management Systems.
- Quality Auditors
Items covered include:
- ISO/TS16949 standards
- ISO/TS16949 Quality Systems Assessment
- ISO/TS16949 Quality Systems Documentation
- ISO/TS16949 Planning