ISO 9001:2015 Basic Training
The ISO 9001 standard defines the requirements for a quality management system. At first, implementation of ISO 9001 seems easy. But many managers struggle when an efficient and effective quality management system is required.
This training includes the various aspects of the ISO 9001 standard and demonstrates the influence on every department of the company. The many examples are the result of the teachers experience and complete the course.
What can you expect during this training?
This training provides answers to various questions:
- What are ISO standards?
- What are the benefits, what are the limitations?
- How to write a quality manual?
- What do the ISO 9001 requirements consist of?
- How to get certified according to ISO 9001?
- What is the relation between ISO and Total Quality Management?
- How to motivate employees before and after certification?
The teachers are experienced in many different sectors, which is an excellent base for an interactive training. The course includes examples, tangible procedures and offers the opportunity to exchange information about the best practices in different organisations.
This course is suitable for:
- Managers and staff, responsable for implementing the ISO 9001 standard in their organisation and wanting to be thoroughly informed about the scope of the standard and the consequences for their organisation
- Employees who are responsable for maintaining the ISO 9001 quality management system in their organisation.