This course enables participants to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) as specified in ISO 22301:2012, as well as the best practices for implementing the business continuity processes based on the ISO/PAS 22399. This training is fully compatible with BS 25999 (Business continuity management specification) and ISO 27031 (Guidelines for information and communication technology readiness for business continuity).
In just a few days you can take the first steps towards protecting your business in times of crisis. Our Business Continuity Foundation Training Course takes everything our qualified business continuity management (BCM) experts know and delivers a comprehensive introduction to BCM best practice.
Understand why BCM is important and how to lay the foundations for your own business continuity. Be confident planning BCM recovery strategies, gaining buy-in from colleagues and leading your company to implement ISO 22301.
Who should attend?
- Newcomers to BCM at managerial and operational level
- Those with some BCM knowledge who require formal training.
Members of a business continuity team
- IT Professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO 22301 standard
- Technicians involved in operations related to a BCMS
What will I learn?
- Understand why BCM planning is important
- Learn how to apply BCM to your business
- Identify all elements of an effective BCM plan
- Be confident gaining buy-in from colleagues and senior managers
- Be able to lead business continuity plans in your organisation
- Boost CPD and your professional reputation.
- Understand the implementation of a Business Continuity Management System in accordance with ISO 22301, ISO 27031 or BS 25999
- Understand the relationship between a Business Continuity Management System, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- Know the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing to effectively manage a Business Continuity Management System
- Acquire the necessary expertise to contribute in implementing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) as specified in ISO22301, ISO 27031 or BS 25999
How will I benefit?
- Encourage business continuity awareness across your organisation
- Benefit from internal BCM and ISO 22301 knowledge
- Start planning business continuity and protect your business
- Become better placed to gain ISO 22301 certification
- Build customer confidence with robust continuity plans
- Motivate employees through CPD.