ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System – Lead Auditor Training
This training is designed to give you the relevant skills and knowledge to carry out audits of environmental management systems (EMS) against ISO 14001.
On training completion you will be able to:
- Apply an in-depth knowledge of the purpose of an environmental management systems and the ISO 14001 audit and certification process
- Describe the principles, processes and techniques used for the assessment of risk and the significance of these in all environmental management systems
- Apply the skills and knowledge needed to conduct third party audits against the requirements of the ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems
- Meet the training requirements for registration as an EMS Auditor or Lead Auditor with the IRCA
Become a leading environmental auditor with our ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course and gain a qualification.
Work with EMS training professionals during this course to understand how to keep pace with developments in environmental management systems. Consolidate your auditing skills through interactive sessions, role play and workshops where real life case studies make learning relevant.
Let our experienced staff guides you through the entire audit process, from initiating the audit through to conducting audit follow-up with this International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) certified course.
Who should attend?
- Those who want to lead compliance in line with ISO 14001/EMAS standards
- Existing auditors of quality systems and safety management systems
- Organizations seeking ISO 14001 certification
What will I learn?
- Consolidate your ISO 14001 environmental management knowledge
- Gain the ability to conduct and lead effective audits in line with ISO 14001 and EMAS
- Be confident leading and managing audit teams and processes
- Improve analytical and reporting skills
How will I benefit?
- Become confident leading an EMS audit
- Get a qualification as a ISO 14001 Lead Auditor
- Develop leaders within your business with thorough understanding of ISO 14001
- Improve efficiency and cut costs
- Keep pace with the latest developments in environmental management systems
- Build stakeholder confidence in your commitment to auditing and maintaining your EMS
Motivate employees through increased environmental knowledge