Developing understanding on basic requirements of ISO 14001
The objective is to create awareness & impart working knowledge on the basic requirements of Environmental Management System based on ISO 14001:2015.
The essential objective of this course is to create awareness within the organization regarding various basic requirements of the standard & impart working knowledge on how these requirements can be interpreted to suit the organization’s processes, products, people & customers.
It essentially covers the basic requirements of ISO 14001:2015 & its interpretation & hence helps in providing a great amount of awareness to the group of people in the organization .
Who should attend?
- Persons who wish to implement environmental management system based on ISO 14001 in their organization
- Persons who will be required to have the working knowledge essential to motivate the team implementing the environmental management system,
- Persons who are planning to attend higher level training courses like EMS internal auditor/documentation & implementation/ lead auditor course
- Introduction to ISO 14001,
- Benefits of implementing Environmental Management System,
- Basic requirements of ISO 14001:2015 & its interpretation,
- Route to certification,
- Group Exercise : ISO 14001 Quiz
- Course summary,
- End of course.