As the customer service call center has become the most vital interface between a company and its customers, it has become critical that the call handling process be conducted both effectively and efficiently. Many companies now want a “third party” opinion regarding how well their call center is functioning in its strategic role of getting, keeping, and growing customers.
HOW TO GET CERTIFIED EN 15838?
Who can certified?
Providers of call center services. It is irrelevant whether it is a businesses’ internal call center or an external call center. The provider must allocate its service to one of the following three categories:
* Application for certification by the service provider.
* The applicant must present written documentation of the fulfillment of the requirements.
* The certification body appoints auditors.
* The auditors inspect the work done at the call-center. Central points of these audits are – besides the testing of the technology and documents – interviews with a number of call-center-agents.
*After successfully completing the steps 1-3, the applicant obtains a certificate with the authorization to carry the mark of conformity. The certificate is valid for six years, as long as the requirements for the maintenance of the certificate are fulfilled.
* Re-audit in a two-year cycle, to verify the effective and universal quality of the service.
ificatn creates Trust
An independent institute certifies that a product, a service or person has been certified, fulfills the requirements of the respective standard and its quality is continuously monitored. This creates trust, also with your customers.
et yourself apart
By being certified by an independent institution, you win competitive advantages. Thereby gaining the advantage over your competitors.
High Quality Standards
A certification indicates quality. With a valid certificate, you affirm your customers and business associates of the quality of your products and services.
Certificates are often required for the (public) allocation of contracts. Take advantage of the chance to eventually belong to a group of privileged suppliers.
Use these Advantages to Ensure your Businesses’ Success
Put the reference to your certification on your business papers and media of communication in order to make it public, thereby strengthening your customers’ trust in your products and services.